Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Donate Christmas Cards Used Christmas Cards. I WANT THEM ! Any Ideas On Where I Could Put My Name To Get People To Donate Them To Me?

Used Christmas Cards. I WANT THEM ! Any ideas on where I could put my name to get people to donate them to me? - donate christmas cards

I covered the boxes with them to make the books, to which children cut off, and new Christmas cards. I do not know how people do not glow like a mother to ... Ideas? clear ideas about where my name out there not? This is legitimate. Because fewer people to send cards, it is difficult to obtain. eBay sell many vintage (I like), but it is spendy. What I did not used to the teachers, they go for the craft in use in the classroom.

6 comments:

bbb said...

Put an ad on craigslist are old / used Christmas cards.
You will receive many answers.
I know it works because I act placed an ad on Craigslist and I have answers, and I have too many Christmas cards, you can. I give a lot of them free. Just contact me on my nickname.
Do you agree with religious Christmas cards at all?

rmlowrie said...

Online, then you can publish on craigslist.com and you will not give your ad. Good luck.

dalbax2 said...

It may be too late, but try to publish a notice in the shops, laundermats, etc. Maybe even listing in the local newspaper she asks. Maybe you could leave a small collection of boxes for people post to the discount cards to ask for permission! Publish an explanation as to why you want and what you use. Good luck.

northvil... said...

freecycle.org or craigslist.com

Pet Luvr said...

I think it is pure. Products is good to be green these days, and worked up. Start with friends and family ... will assess whether we and his friends. Soon you should see a network of donors card.

bbwrandi said...

Almost everywhere, where I lived (places, unfortunately, as I like to count) have a list of Yahoo groups for Freecycle. Groups Yahoo search for "your city, state Freecycle" and take receipt of the group, though not on the Internet with Yahoo! Using the same criteria apply when a metropolitan area in a small town. I love it, because all items must be 100% (for free no money), no negotiations.

Post a Comment