Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Is Cervix Like When Period Comes How Does The Cervix Feel When Your About To Have A Period?

How does the cervix feel when your about to have a period? - what is cervix like when period comes

To get my husband and I tried to get pregnant for some time. I was on birth control for one year when I stopped taking them, I stayed with a period of about 4 months ago. I have a deadline of one month, but I do not think ovulation. Started in the past week, the symptoms may reoccur. Gone are the days of my last period and my cervix is very low and hard. Does this mean that for my short time.

2 comments:

cute_blo... said...

The neck of the rule changes the texture and color before menstration. These changes are also the same as the first signs of pregnancy.

The cervix is usually thick and short, but sweet before menstration. The color of brain tissue is usually blue-violet. During pregnancy, the cervix is usually around the 6th Weeks soft. When you begin to run in their plan, and the cervix is not smooth, you can check whether you take a pregnancy test.

Clinical blood and urine tests may be pregnant as soon as 6-8 days after the date of conception seen. Tests pregnancy tests are personal urine tests, which do not generally recognize a pregnancy until at least 12-15 days after fertilization. Both clinical and home tests can detect the pregnancy and does not recognize the actual date of conception.

Tifftoff said...

That is possible. For me it feels like a brick on the end.

Post a Comment