Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sayings And Phrases About Men How Can I Use Sayings, Words And Phrases When Talking To Females?

How can i use sayings, words and phrases when talking to females? - sayings and phrases about men

I need to know when I talk to someone, especially girls and still showing words that are good people, and I am that I am in control. For example, I can someone to, please bring me a glass of water, but ask anyone of the class I gave can not water? The other person then I know what I ask for water and to see them. That is my question. How do I add the class if you call it? Thanks

4 comments:

Yuko said...

We make no distinction between them. Especially not in the English-speaking countries. In America you can dig a hole in yourself and make you suffer even more when considering the workplace. They do not show that you are in control. Ever. They show that you are a humble person. Only the worthy are modest in kind of respect. I suggest you work on your humility. Try to get a glass of water for the woman in his life. I'm fine.
If it is not something for himself and said: "Please, I can be a glass of water?" and "Thank you very much." When it is brought. Please keep your ideas and present, were people - men and women in disgust -.

Saffron said...

Do not tell the difference when it comes to women or men. If you have any questions, politely, therefore, conclude that there are moral, always say "please" and "thank you.

Use phrases like: "Please, I can be a glass of water? Instead of" I want a glass of water "or" Give me a glass of water. "

Jane S said...

This is called chauvinism. And shit, and lazy, and control (in the negative sense).

They were not in this world to control women in his life, no matter what address you are trying to do is unacceptable.

Now go learn how to learn some real class and good manners.

Jane S said...

This is called chauvinism. And shit, and lazy, and control (in the negative sense).

They were not in this world to control women in his life, no matter what address you are trying to do is unacceptable.

Now go learn how to learn some real class and good manners.

Post a Comment